Laos Photography Tour
$ 539 per personINQUIRE NOW →
- Enjoy a boat trip on Mekong river to visit Pak Ou Caves and local villages
- Capture fabulous Kuang Si Falls with turquoise water
- Take impressive photos of the magnificent Plain Of Jars
- Take pictures of highlighted temples in Luang Prabang and Vientiane
You are a big fan of photograph and looking for a chance to get authentic photos of Laos? Our Laos photography tour seems to be what you are interested in.
Photo Hunting in Luang Prabang & Surrounding (D)
Our Laos photography tour starts in Luang Prabang with an interesting boat trip on the picturesque Mekong River to the village of Ban Muang Keothen reach the mysterious Pak Ou Caves, crammed with thousands of gold lacquered Buddha statues in many shapes and sizes. Head back to Luang Prabang to admire the sunset on the way back and savor some local specialties in a riverside restaurant. Don’t miss the chance to record incredible photos of Laos in your excursion.
- Photographic themes: scenery, village life, river life, temples
Capture around Luang Prabang City (B)
The second day of the photography experience in Laos is time to discover Laos’ World Heritage Site, Luang Prabang city. You can visit fabulous temples, French colonial buildings and taste Lao delicacies with the famous Lao beer in riverside restaurant. Continue the morning trip to the National Museum (Royal Palace), Wat Xieng thong, and the famous Phou Si Hill Temple. You will have chance to come to the Fine Arts School to see how Laotian preserving their traditional arts and handicrafts. Enjoy the relaxing time in the afternoon to wander the quiet, picturesque lanes or stroll around the hill-tribe handicraft market.
- Photographic themes: architecture, street life, markets, and temples
The Picturesque Kuang Si Waterfall (B)
Set off the day with a transfer through the surrounding hills to visit the spectacular Kuang Si Waterfalls. You also can discover some nearby villages to take stunning pictures of the simple local lifestyle.
- Photographic themes: landscapes, villages
Xieng Khouang Photos Hunting (B)
Continue a day of the photographing tour by a drive through mountain roads to Phonsavan Town in Xieng Khouang Province, where is the location of the most secret place in the world, Plain of Jars. On the way, you can make stops at some local attractions, such as Ban Kiu Kam Pone, a Khmu village, Phou Khoun, and the Hmong village of Ban Son Boom. Reach Phonsavan in the late afternoon and pay an atmospheric dusk visit to one of the famous jar sites.
- Photographic themes: landscapes, villages, ‘on the road’
Mysterious Plain of Jar (B)
In the morning, you can take a photography trip to the picturesque Jar Site 2, and then take a 1 hour trek along the ridge to the impressive Jar Site 3, where consisting of over 150 jars located on the hilltop, offering fascinating views of the surrounding countryside. Enjoy the lunch in Phonsavan before taking a flight to the Lao capital of Vientiane. Checked in the hotel, you can stroll along the Mekong river bank or step into a cafeteria to observe the enchanting landscape of the river.
- Photographic themes: landscapes, Plain of Jars, Vientiane, Mekong scenes
Vientiane at a glance (B)
The last day of Laos photography tour offers visits to some famous sites in Vientiane like Si Saket Temple with its thousand Buddha images, the bustling morning market, the most popular monument, That Luang Stupa as well as the unusual ‘Buddha Park’. You can make a visit to the excellent COPE Exhibition Centre, highlighting a major problem many local people face daily in the form of unexploded ordnance as a result of the heavy bombing campaigns during the Vietnam War era. Another destination is Laos Disabled Women’s Centre, which provides valuable training and schooling for disabled women in Laos.
- Photographic themes: architecture, temples, street life
Vientiane Departure (B)
Enjoy the leisure time in Vientiane in the morning and end of the amazing Laos photography tour.
End of Laos photography tour !
|Pax||1||2||3||4||5||6||More than 6|
|Price/adult||1,569 (USD)||868 (USD)||695 (USD)||609 (USD)||577 (USD)||539 (USD)||Contact Us|
|More than 6||Contact Us|
Price in USD per person. Reservations during peak times (Christmas, New Year, Laos New Year, National Holidays) may be subject to supplementary charges.
- Accommodation in a shared twin or shared double room with daily breakfast
- Internal flight Xieng Khoang – Vientiane in economy class
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
- Boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary
- Local English speaking guide
- Meals where mentioned (B: breakfast; L: lunch; D: dinner)
- Entrance fees
- International flight tickets
- Laos visa
- Single supplement surcharge
- Other meals than mentioned
- Other services than mentioned
- Drinks, other than water on activity days
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip…)
- Travel insurance
What Other People Are Saying (0 Reviews)
Thank you for your interest in Laos Photography Tour. Please fill in your details below and we will contact you by phone or email within 24 hours.
SEND US A MESSAGE
You may also like
From Peaceful Vientiane to Ancient Luang Prabang
Vientiane - Luang Prabang
A trip take you to present capital of Laos – Vientiane and then travel to the North to explore its ancient capital - Luang Prabang with old ...