5 years old
Pakse Homestay Tour offers you a chance to have an exhaustive look at how the people live every day with their peaceful life and get authentic experience.
Pakse – Ban Don Kho (L/D)
In the morning, we will transfer to Ban Don Kho from Pakse (about 10km) to visit the tranquil island village where the authentic Lao countryside is still sheltered.
After a short boat trip, we will reach the village. Welcome on arrival with a Lao drink. You can join your host to prepare lunch if interested.
After a short rest, we take time excursing around the village and stop at a local family doing traditional weaving. Visit a temple in the village and if weather permits, you have chance to experience traditional agriculture activities. That will be fun!
In the late afternoon, attend a traditional Baci ceremony which is believed to bring luck, good health and prosperity for the local people.
Before bed time, you can try your hand to prepare the offering with the host for the Tak Bat ceremony on the following day. Overnight at the homestay.
Ban Don Kho – Pakse (B)
Today you will enjoy an unique experience that might not ever seen in other Pakse tours. You are recommended to get up early in the morning not to miss the special Tak Bat in the village. This is just a small ceremony but completely can help you have an exhaustive look at the local tradition.
After breakfast, enjoy your free time until we transfer back to Pakse. Meals on your own.
End of the Pakse homestay tour !
|Pax||1||2||3||4||5||6||More than 6|
|Price/adult||271 (USD)||171 (USD)||158 (USD)||142 (USD)||140 (USD)||128 (USD)||Contact Us|
|More than 6||Contact Us|
- Children under 5 years old: free of charge
- Children from 5 to 10 years old: 70% adult’s rate
- Children above 10: full adult’s rate
- The prices are valid until 20.Dec.2016
- Accommodation in a local home-stay
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary
- Local English speaking guide
- Meals where mentioned (B: breakfast; L: lunch; D: dinner)
- Entrance fees
- International flights
- Laos visa
- Other meals than mentioned
- Other services than mentioned
- Drinks, other than water on activity days
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip…)
- Travel insurance
What Other People Are Saying (0 Reviews)
Thank you for your interest in Pakse Homestay Tour – Tranquility of Ban Don Kho Village. Please fill in your details below and we will contact you by phone or email within 24 hours.
SEND US A MESSAGE
You may also like
From Peaceful Vientiane to Ancient Luang Prabang
Vientiane - Luang Prabang
A trip take you to present capital of Laos – Vientiane and then travel to the North to explore its ancient capital - Luang Prabang with old ...